Gear Wash Repair Specialists are manufacturer trained and use only materials approved by the PPE manufacturer and as directed by the NFPA 1971 standard.
If it is on your gear, we can repair it. Our repair services include:
- General patching and stitching
- Repair or replace reflective trim
- Reconstruct torn trouser cuffs
- Alterations to Jacket and Trouser
- Add options and hardware
- Repair or replace the moisture barrier and thermal liner layers
- Make department, name and ID letter/number panels
- Custom Work and Retrofitting
Gear Wash also works with our customers to determine if repairs are economical based on the age of the PPE and your repair investment made to-date. Our estimate specialists will provide you with an unbiased assessment to help your organization make the best decision about the serviceability of your gear.
Alterations and Options Installation
If you need your gear increased or decreased in size, Gear Wash can alter your PPE to fit. General industry guidelines recommend that sizing not be increased or decreased more than four (4) inches. Alterations greater than 4 inches may negatively impact the fit and structure of the garment and performance for the end-user.
Gear Wash also fabricates and installs options such as flashlight hooks, straps, Mic tabs and options according to manufacturer specifications.
Call us on 1-866-657-0111.