Why You Should Choose Gear Wash As Your Service Provider
We care about every customer and have made investments to ensure your satisfaction:
* We are an Independent Service Provider (ISP) dedicated to the PPE care and maintenance markets providing our customers unbiased services for the compliance with industry and manufacturer safety standards.
* We have a reputation for superior service
- We train our employees to provide high quality workmanship
- We are recommended by all Turnout manufacturers
- We strive for timely turnaround
* We help to manage your organization's liability exposure through our diligent compliance with current industry standards and regulations and provide risk management support with industry compliant reporting.
* We are focused on unmatched customer communication, including
- A comprehensive electronic PPE tracking & reporting system
- Email order status notification, and ...
- PPE Ledger Portal, providing online PPE maintenance records and billing history for our customers
Gear Wash is recognized and authorized as a Verified ISP Cleaning, Inspection & Repair Facility for the following PPE manufacturers:
- Bristol Fire Apparel & Quaker Safety Products
- Fire-Dex /Chieftain Safety Manufacturing
- Globe Manufacturing & Cairns Protective Clothing
- Honeywell First Responder Products
- Lion Apparel
- PGI, Inc. - Fireline
- Veridian Limited
- Viking Life-Saving Equipment / Quest Enterprises
Independent Service Provider (ISP) Verified per the NFPA 1851 Standard
Gear Wash is tested and audited annually to comply with the NFPA 1851 Standard requirements for ISP verification. This annual process ensures that your organization is receiving service that meets current safety standards and that the performance of your equipment will not be compromised.